The following languages are supported:
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Scroll down, select Systems & updates
- Select Language & input and then Language and region
You may need to add the other language or set the language by selecting it. The app will default to the same language as selected.
Please note: we highly recommend you disable any auto translate functions while using the app as this may affect some functions and fields. Depending on the make and model of your device, the steps to be taken may differ slightly. In that case, please refer to the online operating manual of your specific device.
- Tap on the Settings app on the Home screen.
- Scroll down, select the app you wish to change its language.
- Select Language under Preferred Language.
- Choose the language you want to use.